Voice of Maharashtra

Explosion in Chitr oli, three injured


Nagpur,D.9- Explosion occurred in Chitar Oli due to gas leakage. Three people were seriously injured in the incident. The injured have been admitted to a private hospital.
 Municipal contractor Gajanan Bind lives in Chitar Oli. At 6 in the morning, Bind opened the kitchen room door and lit the light. Then suddenly there was an explosion. This caused serious injuries to Bind's hands, feet and head. The other two female members of the family also suffered injuries. A woman's hair was also burnt. The gas in the cylinder was leaking. Due to which there was an explosion as soon as the lights were on.
Police and fire brigade team reached the spot. The family could not survive due to the sudden accident. Neighbors were woken up by the sound of the explosion. Neighbors took the three injured to a private hospital.
The doors and windows of the house were broken due to the explosion. Housewares caught fire. The Kotwali police took stock of the incident site.